Please contact us to find out how you can volunteer to further the mission of the Fire & Burn Foundation. In addition to camp program, helping at events and community health & safety fairs, we have the following committees available. To be considered, all volunteers must complete a volunteer application and interview.
Programs and Services Committee
The Programs & Services Committee is charged with overseeing the organization’s programs and services. While staff will carry out the day to day activities which result in the development and implementation of the organization’s programs and services, the Committee is charged with long range planning and general oversight. The Committee is also responsible for reviewing processes for program funding, best practices, outcome performance.
The responsibilities of the Committee include the following:
- Work to create, sustain, and ensure quality, cost-effective programs and services.
- Assessment of current and proposed programs and services to ensure they are consistent with the Fire & Burn Foundation’s mission and purpose.
- Proposals for new programs and services will be brought to the Committee to be analyzed for their suitability and appropriateness in relation to the Fire & Burn Foundation mission.
Minimum Time Required:
- Quarterly meetings - conference calling available
- Review minutes from all Camp Sub-Committee meetings
- Review minutes from all Hope & Courage Sub-Committee meetings